Life Bridges Job Coaches are an integral part of the LB team. The Job Coaches have many roles, a few are listed below:
- Work within the Life Bridges building teaching students skills necessary for increased independence.
- Go out into the community with the students to assist with the learning process of job training.
- Take data on students' skills to help teachers build goals and create individualized programming for students.
- Accompany student into the community to work on building independence in navigating the community and/or accessing community resources (restaurant, movies, park, etc.)
- Assist in teaching daily living skills such as cooking, making a bed, cleaning, etc.
Life Bridges Job Coaches:
Harry Hruzek "Mr. H"