Children who are 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, and will be new students in Comal ISD, can enroll in kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
Enrollment begins Monday, April 19, through our Skyward Parent Portal.
- If you currently have another child already enrolled in a Comal ISD school, just create a new profile in your Skyward account to enroll your new kindergartener.
- If you’re a parent or guardian of a new student, request a Skyward account. After you submit this information, you should receive an email from COMAL ISD with a username and a link to reset the password for your account.
You will use our Skyward Portal to complete the entire student enrollment process. Later you can download the Skyward app to monitor your child’s attendance and grades.
While you can complete kinder enrollment online, you also can ask for enrollment assistance or learn more information at our campus kinder roundup events.
Gather the following documents before you begin the enrollment process:
- Proof of Residency: Mortgage, lease, or bills (cable, home phone, electrical, gas, or water) associated with your residence. The Proof of residency document must be dated within 30 days of registration.
- Proof of student's age/identity: Certified birth certificate
- Proof of parent/guardian identity: Driver’s license, passport, or military ID
- Immunization Records (required)
- Social Security Card
For more information, see comalisd.org/kinder or call 830-221-2694 between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m..
Learn more about 2021-22 Student Enrollment for new and returning students.